2021 Chevrolet Equinox Interior
Have you been busy researching small SUVs in an attempt to find a model that offers a spacious interior, a fantastic standard suite of features, and great style, all for an affordable price point? Consider your search over with the new Chevy Equinox two-row SUV. The 2021 Chevrolet Equinox interior is sure to check every box on your list of needs with 63.9 cubic feet of cargo space, advanced infotainment, and more. Get to know the new Equinox before you visit Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Charleston for a test drive!
Chevrolet Equinox Interior: Passenger & Cargo Space
The 2021 Chevrolet Equinox interior provides a five-passenger capacity with split-folding rear seats that are easily reconfigurable when you need to access the cargo area. Here’s the full story on the Chevrolet Equinox interior dimensions:
- 1st/2nd-Row Headroom: 40 inches/38.5 inches
- 1st/2nd-Row Legroom: 40.9 inches/39.9 inches
- Cargo Volume to 1st Row: 63.9 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume to 2nd Row: 29.9 cubic feet
Chevy Equinox Interior: Feature Highlights
Whether you’re running errands in Mount Pleasant or leaving James Island for a weekend getaway, the Chevrolet Equinox interior is equipped to keep driver and passengers comfortable and entertained throughout the journey. Let’s take a closer look at its most prominent features:
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System – Connect your smartphone to a 7-inch color touchscreen via Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, or Bluetooth® wireless connectivity. Get on-screen navigation, stream your favorite music, and much more with Chevy’s premier infotainment system.
- Keyless Open – So long as you’re within a certain proximity with your Chevy key fob on you, the keyless open system can sense your key and automatically unlock your doors. When your hands are full, this feature is a life-saver!
- Available Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control – Tired of disagreeing on the interior temperature of your car? When you upgrade to this feature, you and your front passenger can control the temperature separately.
- Available Heated/Ventilated Driver’s Seat – Make chilly early morning commutes more bearable with a heated driver’s seat. Or, use the ventilation feature to cool down quickly after entering a hot car.
Get to Know the 2021 Chevy Equinox Colors
The 2021 Chevy Equinox colors include three stylish interior options and eight bold exterior options. Explore them below to start configuring your dream SUV:
2021 Chevy Equinox Colors: Interior
- Jet Black
- Jet Black/Brandy
- Medium Ash Gray
2021 Chevy Equinox Colors: Exterior
- Cajun Red Tintcoat
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
- Summit White
- Midnight Blue Metallic
- Mosaic Black Metallic
- Nightfall Gray Metallic
- Pacific Blue Metallic
- Silver Ice Metallic
Explore the Chevrolet Equinox Interior at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Charleston
You can explore the Chevy Equinox interior and view the 2021 Chevy Equinox colors up close at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Charleston. Contact us to set up an appointment near North Charleston today! While you’re here, you can meet with our finance team to explore lease and loan options and learn more about the savings available in our new vehicle specials.
Learn More at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Charleston
Need a tough new pickup truck that won’t break your budget in North Charleston? For budget-oriented pricing that doesn’t require any sacrifice in power or performance, there’s no better truck lineup than the Chevy Silverado selection at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Charleston. The new Chevy Silverado 1500 starts at a mere $29,300 MSRP, but there are also Silverado HD…
Have you read the 2021 Chevy Equinox reviews and determined that this is the perfect small SUV for your North Charleston and Mount Pleasant travels? Deciding to purchase or lease a new Equinox is easy, but one decision that may prove difficult is your Equinox color choice! The 2021 Chevy Equinox colors include a stunning range of…
The 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 offers up some of the best towing numbers in its class—a major draw for North Charleston-area contractors and weekend warriors. When properly equipped, the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity maxes out at 13,300 pounds. This allows you to enjoy fewer limitations on the job site, but what does it…