What’s My Car Worth
Calculate Your Trade-In Car Value Online
How much is your trade-in car worth? Find out online with Rick Hendrick Chevrolet! Our trade-in calculator is quick and easy to use, ensuring you secure a fair price for your old vehicle. When you’re ready to find your next purchase, we have a fantastic selection of new, pre-owned, and Certified Pre-Owned models that can fit your budget. Calculate your car’s trade-in value to get started today!
How to Trade-In My Car
Asking yourself questions like “How to trade-in my car?” or “How to get the best trade-in value?” No problem. Once you’ve estimated the value of your trade-in car, the next steps are simple! Take a look at how to get started:
- After valuing your trade, you can peruse our inventory to find a new or pre-owned vehicle that suits your budget and meets your driving needs.
- If the car trade-in value you’re quoted doesn’t cover the total of your next purchase, talk with our finance center to learn about the options that can help you take care of the difference.
- If you’re trading in a car with an outstanding loan balance, it might seem too tricky a situation to navigate. You can speak with our team to learn more about what’s involved in this process and make an informed decision as to whether you’d like to bring in your trade-in car now or wait until your trade-in car is paid off.
- Ready to trade-in? You’re probably wondering how to get the best trade-in value. One of the most important factors is the mechanical condition of your trade-in car. A detailed service record and a proven history of following maintenance guidelines will go a long way to increase your car’s trade-in value.
- Bring your trade-in car to our dealership near North Charleston, and don’t forget the title and registration, loan documents, and keys! We’ll first inspect your vehicle, then we’ll provide a final trade-in offer.
Benefits of Trading In at the Dealership
When you’re ready to offload your old vehicle and upgrade to a new ride in Mount Pleasant, trading in at the dealership is one of the most straightforward ways to do so. You can apply the value of your trade-in car directly to your next purchase, helping you make a larger down payment and lower your total balance to be paid off in the future.